Today I didn't even have to use my A.K.

I got to say it was a good day.

Perhaps I'm just on a sunshine/warm weather high. It is amazing what tempatures of 65 degrees with sun can do for one's disposition. The weather I doubt is about to stick around for long but it was enough of a reminder that spring isn't too terribly far away (one hopes).

It was the sort of Sunday so desperately needed, the morning hours were spent playing with a friend's adorable baby. And as a bonus she has a super fancy espresso maker and honestly crafts the best latte I've ever had. It was splendid, perfection, coffee nirvana. It's is amazing how far I've come as a coffee lover in the last year or so. I've gone from someone who rarely drank it to a person who clearly has a deep and abiding love of it. (Yet, I still don't own a coffee maker at home, try to figure that one out- it makes little to no sense. Then again I never claimed to be the most logical of the bunch.)

Lattes and adorable babies, was it possible for the day to get any better?

Yes, because the temp continued to rise and after a quick trip to the grocer I spent the warm sunny afternoon hours reading. Look I have proof of the glorious sunshine.



Ok, I seriously should probably stop talking about the lovely weather. But forgive me because it has made me punch drunk, like an addict who has been in serious DTs getting their first sweet, sweet hit in a long time.

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At March 04, 2008 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Kitten Bicycle Time!

    It sounds like someone is high on Vitamin D. Except for my MIL rearranging my living room, I'm feeling the exact same way. Ahhh, there's nothing like spring and sunshine to make you feel like February never existed. Personally, I feel that Mondays and the entire month of February should be vetoed.

    Those strawberries look like a tiny vacation all to themselves.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home