Perfection; in relation to happy hour

Last night I was watching TV and there was commercial that caused me to stop and laugh for good 10 minutes. I also happened to be on the phone and luckily my phone companion thought the commercial I saw was as awesome and hilarious as I did (and wasn't annoyed that I was watching TV while on the phone with him).

And what was this a commercial for? Tudor's World of Biscuits.

Shall I repeat that? Tudor's World of Biscuits. A world of biscuits, people. A whole world, how have I never known that such a place exsisted?

I like biscuits, perhaps I will take a trip to this Tudor's World of Biscuits since they are franchise and are scattered over the region (apparently). I love a good biscuit, I mean- who doesn't? I would probably think you were a zombie or alien if you didn't.

Here is the thing, I'm a little drunk. Actually I'm the perfect amount buzzed. You know where things are lovely around the edges yet I'm not ridiculously screaming at random college students on the street about how they are dressed (which would be 'like sluts').

The only problem is now I'm starving and tired. Yet, I've eaten two very sizable pieces of pizza and yet the belly is still clamoring for more. I could make myself a salad, but who the fuck eats a salad when they are drunk? It's not exactly the perfect drunk food, more like the worst drunk food. Whipping up a dressing seems like something I would mess up in my slightly altered state (and no, I don't own bottled dressing- so that isn't an option). So I'm pretty much screwed on the food front- I don't have any good snackable items on hand. Damnit.

Tired? Oh yes, I'm wiped out. Too many late nights this week (hello after midnight bedtimes!). Not the best idea, I'm just sleepy.

Ok, I'm off to forage in the kitchen. I know I've got some frozen corn, but again frozen corn does not a good snack make.

Also where have all my readers gone? Too much erratic posting? Lame entries that don't inspire comment at all? I'm sure it is all of these things and for that I'm sorry.

Labels: , , , ,

Comments

4 Comments:

  • At March 09, 2008 5:17 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    hee hee hee- I love the drunken snacking dilemma :) And I agree- frozen corn can never ever be considered a snack :)

     
  • At March 11, 2008 3:19 PM, Blogger Shannon Erin said…

    I once drunkenly snacked on steamed broccoli with a little butter and salt. I don't know why or how, but it really hit the spot.

     
  • At March 14, 2008 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You know what goes well with beer? Biscuits. Biscuits go well with beer.

     
  • At March 15, 2008 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd love a whole world of bicuits right now...I'm drunk and starving too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home