WTF?

Who the fuck gets a sore throat and plugged ears in the middle of July?

Me!

You got to be fucking kidding me, right? It seriously fucked my week, and that is not good- I need to perfectly 100% healthy for my goddamn triathlon next week.

Speaking of the triathlon, I feel like I'm going to suck it. Also, my swim suit that I had planned on wearing is aparently completely see through so now I have to buy a new suit- one that doesn't show my ass to all the world.

Which is stressing me out because I feel perpetually short on cash lately. Going to the doctor and getting a perscription filled cost me an extra $30 I wasn't planning on spending on random illness crap. Oh and that motherfucking evil iTunes is taunting me with the music I want to purchase just sitting in my shopping cart screaming: BUY ME!

Yes, I just need the Paul Oakenfold remix of Elvis Presley singing Rubberneckin'.

Don't you judge me.

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At July 20, 2007 1:22 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    yes- I am sooo with you! At the end of May- with a Friday and Saturday wedding looming, I got sick- very sick...and I drug my feverish, coughing body thru the weekend only to find out on Monday that I had an ear infection and bronchitis- what adult gets an ear infection? me...that's who.
    sorry about the swim suit- that is a very rude awakening :)

     
  • At July 21, 2007 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Triathlon?

    And if you think you're going to suck, keep the suit. It may get you a few points extra*.


    *Yes I know that's not how it works but I couldn't resist.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home