Dear attractive man at the gym,

So were you looking at me? Perhaps you just kept turning your head to see the clock? Or perhaps wonder why in the hell someone with small ears would even attempt to wear over-the-ear-earphones?

Really, when I took the headphones off it was your cue to say hello-if indeed you had been trying to flirt with me. I guess I won't know though because you got off the elipitical to get a drink of water and then that overly blond, overly skinny woman took your place.

If you were checking me out, please say hello to me. I'd date you.

-The redfaced, sweaty girl

Comments

4 Comments:

  • At July 10, 2007 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think small ears would be better for over-the-ear headphones, at least better than big ones...

     
  • At July 11, 2007 8:57 AM, Blogger Skeezix said…

    Ah, but when your ears are small they can't hold up the weight of the earphones and you end up having them pulled down by the earphones which makes you look like Dopey.

     
  • At July 11, 2007 1:20 PM, Blogger Lincoln said…

    If he's anything like me, he was terrified of actually taking the next step of talking to you. Yes, I realize things won't progress without taking that step...but it's oh so much easier to stay in a comfort zone.

     
  • At July 11, 2007 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What he said^

    About the headpohnes: That's what the little plastic thing over the head is for.

    Unless they're around-the-back-of-the-neck over-ear headphones. That would just be weird.

    By the way, I have some sony mdr-v300 headphones, and they're great. Excellent sound, and they only cost about 60 bucks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home