Meme

Eight random things about me since I was tagged by Amblus.

1. I love starlight mints. I have them in my purse, my desk, my car and my house.

2. I often fantasize about quitting my job and taking up one of the following professions: masseuse, manicurist, OB/GYN, potter, baker, person who restores old houses, a fiction writer, cookbook author, or a cooking teacher.

3. I collect martini glasses yet rarely drink martinis. Perhaps I should institute a new drink policy in my house?

4. I wear a claddagh ring my grandparents gave me from their last trip to Ireland.

5. I read romance novels.

6. My one niece will occasionally refer to me as 'Little Mommy'.

7. I like going to the movies by myself. I don't have to share my popcorn or my drink and I can sit anywhere I like without having to take into consideration the other person's seating preferences.

8. I'm a total froufy-frouf-frouf girl sometimes. I do face masks, pedicures and manicures on a weekly basis. Plus I wax and tweeze my eye brows and I love to play with makeup and wear dresses. But I also have no problem leaving the house in a t-shirt and jeans with my hair pulled back and no makeup (uh, which is exactly how I'm dressed at work today).

Labels:

Comments

6 Comments:

  • At July 07, 2007 4:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OB/GYN, masseuse, manicurist...

    Are we coming to terms with some latent tendencies?

     
  • At July 07, 2007 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Forgot to say this... can I link to you?

     
  • At July 07, 2007 3:38 PM, Blogger Skeezix said…

    What latent tendancies?

     
  • At July 07, 2007 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Innuendo is funny. I'm linking to you anyways.

     
  • At July 11, 2007 10:30 AM, Blogger LE said…

    I have totally become obsessed with nail care. I got a cute package thing of Burt's Bees, and the cuticle cream is lovely. I just don't see its effects hours later after I've applied it, so I end up putting it on way too frequently.

     
  • At July 11, 2007 11:23 AM, Blogger Skeezix said…

    Le, Lush has a pretty awesome cuticle cream that instantly makes your hands feel better. It's called Lemony Flutter.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home