Meme

Eight random things about me since I was tagged by Amblus.

1. I love starlight mints. I have them in my purse, my desk, my car and my house.

2. I often fantasize about quitting my job and taking up one of the following professions: masseuse, manicurist, OB/GYN, potter, baker, person who restores old houses, a fiction writer, cookbook author, or a cooking teacher.

3. I collect martini glasses yet rarely drink martinis. Perhaps I should institute a new drink policy in my house?

4. I wear a claddagh ring my grandparents gave me from their last trip to Ireland.

5. I read romance novels.

6. My one niece will occasionally refer to me as 'Little Mommy'.

7. I like going to the movies by myself. I don't have to share my popcorn or my drink and I can sit anywhere I like without having to take into consideration the other person's seating preferences.

8. I'm a total froufy-frouf-frouf girl sometimes. I do face masks, pedicures and manicures on a weekly basis. Plus I wax and tweeze my eye brows and I love to play with makeup and wear dresses. But I also have no problem leaving the house in a t-shirt and jeans with my hair pulled back and no makeup (uh, which is exactly how I'm dressed at work today).

Labels:

Comments

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home