Photographic evidence

So Friday was matching dress night and somehow we all became camera whores.

Shuffleboard:


Conjoined Twins:


Yumi and I a wee bit intoxicated:


Pretending to touch and admire the art work:


We decided that each side of the table should pretend to swim (yes, we were that blotto):





Summer decided to go to her car and get her rollerblades to skate around the bar.


Conjoined Twins, laughing it up and I expose my bra:


Dancing on a tabletop, does that ever not sound like a good idea?

Labels: , ,

Comments

7 Comments:

  • At July 05, 2007 4:31 PM, Blogger LE said…

    That is an utterly fantastic wrap dress!

     
  • At July 05, 2007 4:58 PM, Blogger LE said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At July 06, 2007 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Someone tried to post drunk pictures of me on the internet a couple days ago.

    Worse yet, they were pictures in front of where the people with me and not me in any way* had made pretty on a building. With colored hairspray and a sharpie.

    *Mostly.

     
  • At July 06, 2007 1:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Forgot to include this: Can I link to you? I always have to ask first.

     
  • At July 06, 2007 10:02 AM, Blogger Skeezix said…

    Of course you can link to me, you're so polite to ask. I'm not, I just link without asking.

     
  • At July 06, 2007 11:08 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    wow- you know how I love drunken shenanagans posts!
    I'm seriously laughing b/c of the swimming shots- why do things like that make perfect sense when you're drunk?
    An anonymous friend of mine (OK- it was Stacy) got drunk and thought it would be hilarious to close her eyes in all the photos so she looked drunk- and guess what? she did and and she was...ahhh funny. I just laughed and laughed at her trying to figure out why exactly she thought that would be funny She was so perplexed. Hope she doesn't read this one :)

     
  • At July 06, 2007 5:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That dress looks amazing on you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home