I'm sorry baby...

CBS, I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to violently outburst like that, you know I love you it's just that you get me so angry. I wouldn't be like that if you didn't cancel good shows. Well, I love you now that you've decided TO BRING BACK JERICO.

Oh god. My heart is all aflutter.

Sarah! Let the freaking out commence. SKEEEEETTTTT!

Mary, thank you for emailing me. It totally made my morning.

Now we can only hope that the piss poor Emily was caught in the crossfire and then Jake and Heather can live happily ever after kicking some ass and being super smart together.

Also they better not fuck with Stanley and Mimi.

Labels: , , ,

Comments

4 Comments:

  • At June 07, 2007 11:06 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Seriously I am so happy right now! I hear it might be as soon as October that it comes back. OMG the sooner they can get Skeet in my living room the better. I am just waiting for the moment when Jake sees Heather and realizes she's still alive. BEST NEWS EVER!

     
  • At June 07, 2007 11:37 AM, Blogger Keen Designs said…

    Ha! I was just coming to leave you a comment about that. I'm still mourning Keen Eddie, so I understand.

     
  • At June 07, 2007 2:08 PM, Blogger Skeezix said…

    Adrien, I still mourn Keen Eddie too. Although that was back before I developed a hatred of Sienna Miller and her antics.

    You are totally right that the moment Jake sees Heather is going to be awesome.

     
  • At June 07, 2007 5:08 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Yikes- I am really going to have to make a point of watching this show next fall- I feel so dumb for not having watched before this :)
    I promise- I AM ON THE BANDWAGON! I just have to wait until fall for it to be official :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home