Awesome

Lets do a quick recap of my awesome weekend (which was so much better than my super lame week):

In an effort to pick ourselves out of the boring workweek hole Yumi and I decided to get fancied up and go out. We played the most awesome game of darts ever played by either of us, never in my life have I ever played that well. At the next bar we ran into a friend of ours who brought his own boombox into the bar.

Yes, he brought his own party mix on a boombox into a bar. Because he is awesome.

In between bands he busted it out and we danced around like fools. I do believe one guy was laughing at us since we were rockin' out to some totally hilarious 80's music. I really need to get that mix from him, because it was the best I've heard in a while.

After that it was pretty close to closing time, and another friend of mine offered to walk me home. We then killed a bottle of wine on my patio and finally I think we fell asleep around 5:30?

I've had more late nights in the last 7 months than I did the whole time I was in college. I'm not sure what that says about me and my friends though, perhaps we are regressing?

Saturday was devoted to sleeping in and awesomely having no hangover, the farmer's market and napping.

Labels: ,

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At July 17, 2007 1:39 AM, Blogger Lincoln said…

    I love the farmer's market...especially without a hangover.

     
  • At July 17, 2007 10:04 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    goodness...I do love drunken shenanegans! Your own boom box at a bar (with bands)? Closing it down and then having more wine? and no hangover? I am so so jealous :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home