Ephinany

Last night after I told my trainer all I could think about was all the delicious food I was going to eat on Thanksgiving he made me do 25 minutes of ab work. Bastard.

Actually it was great but I just like to tease him sometimes. He actually said he can tell I'm getting stronger, now whether not not he was lying is beyond me. But frankly I don't care, just tell me the good things and keep the rest to yourself. Thankyouverymuch.

I've recently come to the conclusion that regardless of how hard I work out my bottom will never look like Heidi Klum's and anyone that doesn't like my bottom shouldn't be in my bed.

It is more than a little ridiculous for me to feel bad about the size of my ass just because we glamorize people who won the genetic lottery and then expect everyone else to live up to their perfection.

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home