Up to my old tricks again.

Friday night was honestly the most fun I've had in a long time. Add in so much alcohol and I think I may have killed my liver.

The mere fact that it took me a full 24 hours to recover should give you some idea of how completely blitzed I was. But honestly I wouldn't trade one moment of it for anything. Even if my partner and I got thoroughly spanked during the last hand of euchre. We didn't even score one point. Pathetic.

Really, most of the last game was spent dispensing dating advice to another player. Yes, me, giving dating advice. Now I know that might seem laughable but I hope it helped him out. I wasn't the only one piping up with helpfulness so hopefully we didn't steer him too wrong. I can't remember too much of conversations that were had after that since things become a blur. I remember talking a friend's ear off about my goddamn triathlon. Which probably sounded something like "God, it was so awesome. Seriously. Awesome. I was so happy. It was like the greatest high ever. Awesome."

Adding to the tortuousness of the hangover from hell I had to work early on Saturday morning. There were more than a few moments when I thought my head was going to explode from pure unadulterated pain. Ugh.

In an effort to speed my recovery along, at least make my head stop pounding since I consider my liver a lost cause I spent Saturday evening in. Sitting at home in my robe with mayonnaise in my hair with is covered with Saran wrap. Watching Friday Night Lights.

It was pretty damn un-sexy, but now at least I've got super shiny and glossy hair.

If anyone would like to donate a portion of their liver to me please email me.

Labels: , , , ,

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At November 20, 2007 2:00 AM, Blogger Lincoln said…

    I would give you part of my liver, but I've decided the best way to deal with work-related crap is to medicate myself with alcohol. Therefore, I'm going to need it.

     
  • At November 20, 2007 9:22 AM, Blogger Ian said…

    Mayonnaise and saran wrap, now THAT's sexy. Just put some cucumber slices over your eyes and you're a salad. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home