All rise

I'm more than a bit in love with How I Met Your Mother, which, if you not seen it is awesome.

Seriously. Awesome.

Go rent the season 1 and 2 DVDs and then tune in Monday nights at 8pm. Because it is consistently the one show (besides the office) that makes me laugh so loud that I'm worried I'll wake the neighbors.

It is also eminently quote-able, such as Legen....wait for it...dary. Not only that but they also use the word 'awesome' quite a bit, and that alone is, well, awesome.

The problem is that this week the one line running around over and over in my head is "I got to go get me some strange." Which makes me want to say it, and that could be very bad. (Or good depending on your opinion of hooking up with strangers).

Labels: ,

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At October 29, 2007 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is indeed a show full of awesomeness. It combines comedy, eye candy and an actual storyline in a way comparable to Friends and Scrubs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home