I probably won't be able to move tomorrow

I was a little nervous before meeting my new trainer tonight, my beloved old trainer moved to be with her fiance. Which was great for her but a bit of a bummer for me since I would have to break in a whole new trainer. Usually the breaking in involves a lot of hazing- there may be some old school greek-style paddling and general drunkenness.

When I emailed him I might have made him laugh when I was shockingly honest:

"Ideally I'd love to lose another 20 pounds but I also realize that might be an entirely too lofty goal considering my love of food in general."

And that is true, I'd love to drop another 20- but I really do like food and while I eat within reason I'm not that willing to cut things out that I truly love. Like cheese. Currently I have 5 different types of cheese in my fridge as evidence of that, and while every meal isn't a cheese laden feast I do eat it several time a week.

But enough about cheese...

My new trainer, Mike, kicked my ass. He kicked my ass up and down that gym and I loved every minute of it. So much so that I think I'm going to up my training sessions from twice a month to once a week. Perhaps I'm a bit of a masochist but I really think that he can help me meet my goals for next tri season. Plus make my ass look hot.

Speaking of that, I do believe I might have embarrassed him just a bit when he told "that I like you kicking my ass" and "no, Tracy had me do the version were my ass was pointed skyward."

Could I mention my bottom one more time?

Labels:

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At September 26, 2007 8:45 AM, Blogger Amblus said…

    So...how are you feeling?

     
  • At September 26, 2007 9:39 AM, Blogger Skeezix said…

    I actually feel ok, mild soreness but I'm still moving around ok and I actually feel really good about the session and the stregnth I feel today.

    I've decided to meet with him on a weekly basis rather than every other week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home