Oh, for the love of Christ.

Sarah , pointed out this article and apparently national weeklong holiday to celebrate being single. She has a brillant post on it and since she is vastly superior writer than I am I'll let you read her recap/rant about it with only adding these few choice thoughts of my own:

First, it makes me sad to be an Ohioan since a group of them started this bullshit. And secondly it makes me sad to be a member of the human race when someone tells me this is my week to "hang out with friends and go get a great haircut!"

I didn't know I was supposed to be limiting my haircuts to once a year or my ability to hang out with friends to one single week. Assholes.

I guess after this Saturday I should shutter myself away in hermatic solitude.

Labels:

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home