Bailamos, let the rhythm take you over

In honor of the fact that I was resembling Enrique Iglesias earlier this week when I had an unfortunate blemish- I am rocking out to his album Escape. Yes, I actually own Enrique Iglesias albums. Two of them. Don't you judge me.

I can't help it, I want to get up and dance around the office when I listen to his music. Especially since it is Friday afternoon and I'm leaving at 3:30 to meet Trainer Mike to work out. And then meeting everyone out for Happy Hour Euchre. Yumi and I were discussing earlier that we are feeling a bit rowdy so it could be a long night. Luckily, I've got zero plans for the rest of the weekend so if I need to spend it recovering I can.

And just in case you don't believe me about resembling Enrique:



Ok, so I don't have the face stubble and haven't quite perfected that 'smoldering' look he's giving the camera but I come close with the under-eye bags and facial mark.

Now I must get back to quietly singing Enrique's songs under my breath and hope that my coworkers don't hear me (luckily they are all wearing headphones at the moment).  

Labels: , ,

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At October 10, 2007 5:02 PM, Blogger Shannon Erin said…

    Yeah, your look is more smirky than smoldering. That picture makes me giggle.

    Back when my office was fun, my coworker used to blare Who Let The Dogs Out on Friday afternoons, but nobody ever listened to Enrique. I could see how that'd be fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home