Next up: Another Triathlon

Yes, I've got a seriously bad case of post-race blues. I'm trying not to beat myself up too badly but I'm hellishly disappointed in my times and wish I had done better. It's like I've got this fog in my head that is clouding what should be a happy time for me. I feel like bursting into tears. It's ridiculous. I feel listless and without direction, the life I've gotten used to living of constant training and focus is gone. I honestly don't know what to do with myself.

Aparently the best way to get over the post-race blues is to wait it out or start training/sign up for another one. So I'm pretty sure I'm doing another Tri in Sept. I really just need it. I don't know if I'll get another case of race blues after that but at least now I know what to expect and I feel like I have a purpose again.

This is how addicts are made, aren't they?

Labels:

Comments

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home