Its happening again, I can't sit still.

I want to get the hell out of this office and ride my bike for lots and lots of miles. I want to go to the park and read the terribly trashy novels I got from the library this week. I wouldn't mind laying in the sun and doing nothing. Or drink some delicious microbrew raspberry wheat beer on the patio at O'Hooley's.

Just so long as it isn't the perfectly tempature controlled office environment I'm in right now. Something about the air conditioner blowing in the room is nearly inciting me to chuck my stapler at the window in the hopes that it breaks and lets in some real, hot, fresh air.

Comments

6 Comments:

  • At May 10, 2007 3:25 PM, Blogger Ian said…

    I'm right there with you. It's about 85F and humid outside today, and the sun is taunting me. There is an A/C fan directly over my desk, and forget about the stapler, my chair is going. It's got lots of nice sharp corners.

    That's it, the BBQ is coming out tonight. The tall mugs are already in the freezer getting frosty. And it's payday today. One word - SHENANIGANS!!

     
  • At May 10, 2007 3:38 PM, Blogger Skeezix said…

    How long would it take me to get to your house if I start driving RIGHTNOW?!

    I want a BBQ and tall frozen mug! And SHENANIGANS!

     
  • At May 10, 2007 3:52 PM, Blogger Ian said…

    Probably about 8 hours, depending on traffic. I'll have a frosty one waiting for you. :-{>

     
  • At May 11, 2007 11:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Amen, sister. Amen.

     
  • At May 12, 2007 1:36 AM, Blogger Lincoln said…

    microbrew raspberry wheat beer...uhahuhahuhahuh. (meant to be the sound Homer Simpson makes when he drools over something tasty. I have no idea how to depict that with actual letters).

     
  • At May 12, 2007 11:20 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Suzanne...you're on the right track- but keep in mind that those office windows are usually very very strong- you'll need something like a fire extinguisher: heavy and druable enough to make it thru the glass. Ride your bike from bar to bar and enjoy the weekend :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home