That, young man, is how babies are made.

I need the funny in my life, which is probably why I think there is no justice in this world that I cannot have Will Ferrell's babies. Well, I could have them but he is happily married and shit so really I can't. Oh, and you know the small fact that I don't even know him could be an issue.

Everything about that man is wonderful, he really is the sort of man I hope to marry. Basically I'm looking for someone who makes me laugh so hard I cry, if you can do this I would also be willing to have your babies.

Since no one has taken me up on that offer yet I'll console myself with Will's new movie: Blades of Glory.

How can you not love someone who can utter the words "matching sets of crotch luggage" with a completely straight face.

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home