Get the party started.

I'm about to run up the goddamn walls I've got cabin fever so bad.

I want to go out and be social, and laugh and rock out to some music. Have some hilarious conversations, drink some beer and do whatever.

The way I'm behaving you wouldn't know that I've done this for the last 4 weeks, rather I feel like a cooped up squirrel. On meth.

It is taking every ounce of my willpower not to jump up from my desk and jump up and down to my iTunes playlist. I would so do it too if it wasn't me and my one coworker- who already caught me talking to myself today.

If he saw me flailing around he would surely think I've gone completely over the edge.

Truth is, I might have.

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At February 02, 2007 4:16 PM, Blogger Ian said…

    Play that funky music, white girl.

     
  • At February 02, 2007 11:00 PM, Blogger Skeezix said…

    I refrained from doing it at work. But the minute I got home I popped in that CD and danced my bottom around the apartment.

    Later I was bouncing around in my seat at the bar and I think I made a guy do a spit take when he saw my moves. He claimed it was something else- but really I know it was the awesomeness in which I was breaking it down that stunned him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home