Lemon Massacre

It was awful, and it was all at my hands. I killed 2 bags of lemons in pursuit of lemon cake. I have to admit the cake was well worth the massacre.



The following morning was one of those days. I just couldn't get out of the house on time to save my life, a million little things cropped up and I was running 15 minutes late. But I needed a cup of coffee-something I don't indulge in every day.

I spilled the entire cup on the floor while still inside the coffee shop. Shit.

Then I got some on my shirt while I was driving to the office. Shit.

I had to scramble at work to get some last minute projects that cropped up done. I barely made it.

Then I had to come home and install this stupid complicated lock on my backdoor. It took 3 hours thus causing me to miss my company picnic.

So what do you do when you have a no good, very bad, shitty day. Poor yourself a glass of wine and since you have no wine glasses use a jelly jar.

I'm pure class.

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home