Weekend Ramblings

Yesterday I took an 11 mile bike ride in the stifling heat (97 degrees-yikes). I regretted it deeply for the rest of the day because I ended up getting the most annoying headache ever plus my bottom and other delicate parts are sore from the bicycle seat.

I'm still sore this morning and I feel like it might be making me walk funny. Sweet.

On Saturday I spent some time shooting flowers and such and this is the one I'm most happy with:


I was also compelled to pull out my old camera bag with my very expensive but non-digital medium format camera. I have a plethora of undeveloped film in there. Seriously. I counted 8 rolls. WTF? It will be like an adventure getting them developed. I hope it isn't just crap- but I fear that it may be crap.

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home