I bang.

I did it. I was bored and needed a change, and thus I've banged it out. Everyone keeps telling me it makes me look radically different in a good way.

Jesus, I hope they mean in a good way.
]Next Monday (Aug. 21 at 10pm) my favorite travel guide and chef Anthony Bourdain is doing a show on Beirut. Tony was in Beirut when the bombs started falling filming a show for the Travel channel (if you haven't caught it please try to. He is the reason I want to travel to Asia.) He wrote a brilliant piece for Salon.com and now they have put together the footage they shot from that trip to Beirut. I think it should be required watching for everyone- so do it up people.

Here is the promo for next week's show:
Bourdain in Beirut

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At August 24, 2006 9:20 AM, Blogger ZigKvetch said…

    Wow. You look stunning- absolutely gorgeous, Suzanne.

    My mom called yesterday and said the same thing about the Beirut episode-- they taped it for me, thank goodness!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home