Kilter

Woah, that last entry was more than a bit incoherent. Unfortunately I was not drinking so I can't even blame it on that. Rather I think it was pure distraction from trying to watch TV while write.

This entry will, unfortunately not be filled with pithy transitions or even one thread to tie all the elements together instead I'm probably going to be listing and bunch of random shit that has been running through my head.

"Purity Balls" are hilarious. The weird fetishization of female virginity aside it's the inclusion of the word "balls" that makes me giggle. Balls are always funny. ALWAYS. Even more so when used in conjunction with the whole sexual bent of a virginity promise.

While we are in a sexual state of mind, I've said it before and I'll say it again...I need a date. I've even checked out the online sites and it's stagnant water. What the hell is up with guys who don't like women who are assertive or bold? Clearly, this dame isn't any sort of wallflower.

My bottom is already killing me from tonight's workout. Tomorrow and Thursday are probably going to be pure hell.

It's warm out and therefore all I want to do is drink beer. Cold, delicious beer.

I've decided to use the money from the accident to pay off part of my credit card. I've been slowly chipping away at my sort of smallish balance I've been carrying, this will help me put a decent dent in it. I have weird feelings about it because I feel like I should be getting the car fixed but it's an older car so why should I care if the paint is peeling off the left corner of the back bumper? It isn't like the front bumper isn't losing a good portion of it's paint already, so what is up with the conflicted feelings?

I hate all the clothes in my closet.

Labels: , ,

Comments

1 Comments:

  • At May 15, 2009 8:02 PM, Anonymous Stacy said…

    A girl I work with (or used to- I just quit) got engaged last week with a guy she met on a dating service...

    I'm just saying...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home