Punted

Monday on my way home from work I got kicked in the rear, ok, more like my car did. Nothing major, no cops called, no real excitement over the whole thing. Just an orderly exchanging of information and then we were both on our ways. Minor damage to the bumper, which is not visible until you are up on it and only the tiniest bit of my tail light knocked out.

Fortunately, the whole insurance process thus far has been entirely reasonable and easy. Accident was at 4:30pm and by 7:30 I had an appointment with his insurance agent to have them cut me a check for the repairs (next week).

A wholly boring affair, frankly when it comes to car accidents there isn't anything better.

Eternal question though, repair the damage or take the money and run? The civic is 11 years old and the damage so minor.

Comments

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home