Light Bulb

Just a few moments ago a light bulb went off inside my head and things started to click and make sense.

At some point this summer I saw a really cute guy at the gym, he was wearing a red baseball hat and I could have sworn he was smiling at me. I'd not seen him the gym before and hadn't seen him since which was a bummer because I like cute guys who smile at me. Especially if they are wearing baseball hats, I have a serious weakness for men in baseball hats. If you wear a baseball hat and look good in a sweater I'll jump you. It's true.

So about a month ago I ran into someone I know but haven't seen in more than 2 or 3 years. Then I ran into him at the gym tonight, working out and wearing a baseball hat. Whoot, same guy I saw earlier this summer. I cannot BELIEVE it didn't click in my head. It wasn't as if he looked that radically different. Perhaps seeing him out of context threw me but in my defense he did look a bit different- older, more defined facial features.

Anyways, now I'm sitting here on my couch all self satisfied because it makes sense now. I can stop wondering who the smokin' hot guy in the baseball at is, because hot damn- I actually know him.

And, yes, I know I'm being mildly vague. Kate will read this and know who I'm talking about, but for now I'll going to keep his name under wrap just in case someone should stumble across this. Plus a little mystery is good.

Random aside: I cannot get this song out of my head...."Damn it feels good to be a gangster..." I should go beat the shit out a fax machine now.

Labels:

Comments

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home