Crap. Literally.

Ok, so I'm not dead. I just feel that way, I've got another cold. Complete with sore throat and plugged ears. Oh, and overflowing toliet and a shower stall full of poop-water (which is escaping from the bathroom and onto the carpet in the hallway). AWESOME.

Best part is that I've called my landlord but his wife seems to think that overflowing sewage isn't that big of a deal and won't call her husband on the golf course.

I showered this afternoon at the gym and might have to pee in the backyard tonight.

Labels:

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At June 18, 2008 6:18 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Oh my dear lord- you poor thing!
    If she doesn't get her hubby there in a hurry let her know you'll just stay at a hotel and send her the bill.
    Poop water- how awful

     
  • At June 23, 2008 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's really gross Suzanne...ughh- sorry about that :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home