Oof.

So sometime yesterday afternoon I noticed that might right eye was a bit swollen and red. I chalked it up to allergies since I had a wicked allergy-induced headache.

Yeah, not so much. Instead I woke up at 3am with it throbbing, luckily an ice pack allowed me to get at least a couple additional hours of fitful sleep.

Results: Random eye infection.
Cure: A million dollars worth of eye drops and pills.

Ok, not a million but still $80 dollars of medication. Damn expensive eye drops, those cost me $60 for 3ml. 3ml! A goddamn rip off.

But still I forked over the cash because I don't particularly feel like looking like I was punched in the eye and then spent 3 hours crying about it. Also I'd like it to stop hurting like a mother-fucker.

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At May 20, 2008 6:07 PM, Blogger Hillary said…

    Yuck - hope it clears up quickly.
    Spending $80 on 3ml of eye drops sucks - but not as much as spending $ on eyes drops that you end up being allergic to and then having to spend more money on different eye drops ... that you end up being allergic to. Yes, my eyes are f-ed.

     
  • At May 21, 2008 11:36 AM, Blogger Ben said…

    Gah. Pink eye or anything similar might be among my top fears. Good luck with the meds.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home