Fresh start to the month

I've found myself increasingly annoyed with all the gossip websites. I don't know, they just aren't doing it for me anymore, in fact I have to say that I feel dirty after visiting them.

Maybe it was watching the spectacular, awful flameout of Britney Spears, someone clearly suffering from major personal problems who just can't get a moments peace from the incessant public's need for information about her.

I'm not saying that she didn't court their attention in the beginning and there is a loss of some privacy that comes with celebrity but at this point I just find myself thinking that we should leave the poor girl alone.

And it isn't only her, the near constant bitchy commentary on the personal lives and habits of people is just too much for me lately. I can only imagine how I would crack and fall to bits if I had a camera crew in my face for a good portion of my week. And it isn't just a polite camera crew, rather one that yells at you and calls you names.

So I'm done, no more for me now.

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home