Oh man.

It has been one of those months. The kind where I find all sense of propriety has gone out the window and I find myself saying outrageous things.

Which is fairly common but in the last month I've really kicked it up a notch. Things have come flying from my mouth that would make a sailor blush.

In fact I'm wholly convinced that my boss thinks I'm an alcoholic lesbian with a butch wife named Bob and we like to go to dive strip clubs in Parkersburg.

Why, you might ask should he think that? Uh, because I've said all those things to him at various points during this last month.

And all of you who know and love me know that I am an alcoholic lesbian with a wife named Bob, and that we do like to go to divey strip clubs in Parkersburg but Bob is in no way butch.

Comments

2 Comments:

  • At March 30, 2007 9:19 AM, Blogger Ian said…

    Oh boy. You caught me with my coffee half way to my mouth. I alomst dumped the whole thing on my shirt I was laughing so hard. I'm getting weird looks from co-workers. Oh well, they think I'm weird anyway, so no biggie. Say hi to Bob for me. :-{>

     
  • At March 30, 2007 9:48 AM, Blogger Skeezix said…

    HA! Too bad you didn't spill coffee on your shirt because then you could have told everyone that you were distracted by a funny faux lesbian.

    I really want everyone to say inappropriate things.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home